2019 World Business Conference for World PeaceReport of 2019 World Business Conference for World Peace is released
Hiroshima Prefecture has held 2019 World Business Conference for World Peace, a platform where people gather to discuss in a multifaceted way how we can harmonize business and peace movements and how business, governments, and NGOs can contribute, in collaboration with each other, to bringing peace to the world, while at the same time stressing the importance of invlolving diverse parties in peace building.
(1) Date: Wednesday, October 23 and Thursday, October 24, 2019
(2) Venue: International Conference Center Hiroshima
(3) Organizer: Hiroshima Peace Contribution Network Council (Hiroshima Prefectural Government, Hiroshima Prefecture Association of City mayors, Hiroshima chamber of Commerce and Industry, Hiroshima University, and 24 other organizations)
(4) Theme: Solving global issues and realizing world peace through a business approach – SDGs as a platform for exchange between peace and business –
(5) Number of Participants: around 360 persons