Online Study Program Vol.3-3 “The Tension Caused by the Ban on Nuclear Weapons” is released
The online Study program, “Thinking about Peace -Hiroshima as a starting point” Vol.3-3 is released. You can learn The Flourishing of the Movement to Ban Atomic and Hydrogen Bombs and the Reality of International Politics.
Thinking about Peace – Hiroshima as a starting point
Hiroshima Prefecture has launched an online study program about history of nuclear weapons and global peace. This program is accessible to anyone, at any time, from anywhere, for free. Please write your comments with the hashtag #TPHiroshima and #hiroshimapeacememorial.
1. Hiroshima: Starting from the Ashes
– 1.1 World War II and Nuclear Weapons – Influence on International Politics –
– 1.2 The Reality of Atomic Bomb I – Interview by Mr. Sunao TSUBOI –
– 1.3 The Reality of Atomic Bomb II – Interview by Mr. Shigeaki MORI –
– 1.4 The Flourishing of the Movement to Ban Atomic and Hydrogen Bombs and the Reality of International Politics
2. Ideal and Reality: International Politics Concerning Nuclear Weapons during Cold War and Post-cold War –
-2.1 Ideals and Reality: The Cold War on Nuclear International Politics Immediately after the End of the Cold War
– 2.2 Nuclear Disarmament and Nonproliferation by Power Balance
– 2.3 The End of the Cold War – Expectations and Reality of Nuclear Disarmament
3. Increasingly Complex World: New Threat Concerning Nuclear Weapons and Modern Issues
– 3.1 World without Nuclear Weapons?
- Diversification and Complication of Nuclear Risks